Front End Web Developer
Labatt Food Service is now hiring a Web Designer/Front-End Developer.
Who we are:
At Labatt, we believe that building a strong, in-house IT presence is a hard differentiator that helps to make us the best in the business. We believe that building relationships is better than making a quick buck, that selling high-quality products is always a recipe for success, and that serving our customers means innovative solutions and great service. It is these beliefs that have kept us in business for over 100 years and have helped us to become a billion dollar company that continues to grow and prosper year after year.
Why you should work for us:
As a front-end developer at Labatt, you have the chance to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new facet of our IT department. As we continue to grow, we have a greater and greater need to be able to effectively promote ourselves and our new initiatives on the web. This provides a unique opportunity for you to come and make an immediate impact on the company and help us to continue to evolve and find new ways to maintain our success.
We offer highly-competitive salaries for high-performing individuals, top-notch benefits and a professional environment where hard work is rewarded.
What you would be doing:
- Creating intuitive, user-friendly web sites that adhere to the most up-to-date standards and best practices
- Creating and consuming graphical media specifically formatted for the web
- Collaborating with a robust design team in the creation of wireframes and storyboards
- Working closely with back-end developers to integrate with web services
- Continually learning and making use of the latest developments in the industry, particularly involving accessibility, usability, design, and other emerging technologies
Some useful skills:
- Cross-browser, cross-platform HTML, XHTML, CSS programming skills
- Solid understanding of emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using Adobe CS6 software programs: Photoshop Illustrator, Flash,InDesign etc
- Proven experience designing compelling user interfaces and up-to-date understanding of the strengths and limitations of browser-based UIs
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, cross-functional team and deadline driven environment
- Attention to detail with strong visual design sense and focus on a clean user interface
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple high priority projects and adapt to changing priorities
Send resume to email@example.com